Lawson & Partners provides a full property accounting service using a market leading property accounting software database to maintain our leasing and accounting records.
We can also work with a client’s accounting database where required.
Our Property Management Accounting services include the following:
- Raising charges for rents, service charge and insurance premiums.
- A robust arrears collection process
- Prompt rental pay overs to clients
- Preparing and issuing new budgets three months prior to the start of the new service charge year
- Full year end service charge reconciliations, within four months of the service charge year end
- Charging and collection of building insurance to tenants
- Payment of supplier invoices
- Bespoke monthly or quarterly client account reporting
- Loan interest payments
- Preperation and submission of VAT returns
We have a highly experienced and long-standing team that work closely with the property manager, to ensure we provide the highest possible level of service.
We provide a personal service, where each client has their own dedicated client accountant.
We are regulated by The Royal Instititution of Chartered Surveyors and follow their rules of conduct which regulates how we run service charges, manage client monies and also protects client monies held.
Following these strict management processes ensure the service received by clients is the best in class.
We can also provide a property accounting bureau service, where the property management is provided by the client directly, but we provide all accounting services.
If you are interested in learning more about our Property Management Accounting services please contact Sarah Robinson.